Welcome to Part 2 of my Money Making Funnel System mini tutorial. I hope you found the first part useful. If you haven’t read it yet, you may want to do so. You can either scroll down, or simply CLICK HERE to go to Part 1!
In the first part, we assembled some of the key ingredients, including getting one of Tiff’s complete funnel PLR packs.
Now it’s time to start building a squeeze page – also known as opt-in page. That’s the VERY important page where you get your visitors to give up their email address (and probably their name as well) in exchange for an enticing gift!
What you need before you can build a squeeze page
Let’s just review what we need in order to create a squeeze page:
1) A domain name – Get yours for a discount at Choose Domain Name
2) A hosting account – Get yours at my favorite web host use coupon code HOSTING711
3) An autoresponder I recommend my favorite autoresponder (free trial for 30 days) OR, if you want an integrated autoresponder/shopping cart package, go to my favorite shopping cart and try it free for up to 4 weeks.
4) Decide if you want to use a blog or an HTML page
5) An ethical bribe (a special report or something else that your audience will find very enticing)
6) A very attention-getting and/or intriguing headline that promises something your audience will want
7) A few strong bullets
In addition, you may also want to write up some emails and add them to your autoresponder.
You could also add your (friendly) mug shot so people associate you with the report and will remember you better when they’re getting your emails.
And you might also want an appealing ecover, preferably 3-D.
That’s all! LOL. Click here to read more!